-Likes to offer you her pacifier and then hurry and stick it in her own mouth when you reach for it! she thinks it's hilarious!
-Really responds to music - she loves to "dance".
-Favorite song is currently "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" (with all the motions, of course)
-Loves to crawl over and play with her carseat when we're home.
-She's gotten the hang of solid food and loves most everything. Her current favorites: POPSICLES (prepare yourself for a food tantrum when it's gone if you choose to give her this), bread and yogurt.
-She's starting to get pretty clingy to me, but still doesn't have much stranger anxiety.
Stats:
15 lbs 1 oz
27.25 inches
17.25 inch head circumference
Right on track with her growth curves!
One of Penny's favorite things to do (mainly with Steve, but occasionally with me) is crawl over to the carbon monoxide detector we have in our hallway. We'll tell her "no no" a few times and she'll just keep smirking at us and playing with the detector or pulling at the plug. When we come over to take her away from it, she just squeals like crazy, flops around and starts crawling away as fast as she can! Steve will tickle her for a second when he catches her and then pick her up and put her somewhere else. She thinks it is the best game ever!
| This badger was awesome! |
Next we drove over to Cadillac Ranch, just outside of Amarillo. This was just something I felt like I had to see since we live so close! We didn't think to bring any spray paint though unfortunately.
| Penny was worn out from the zoo and didn't even wake up when I got her out of or put her back into her carseat! |
| She really isn't a fan of car rides, so this was hard on her, but she held it together most of the time. |
We ended the day by heading back to Lubbock for a Tech baseball game. They are really good this year and it was a fun game. They were playing West Virginia I believe. We won!
| Penny conked out about 1 second after Steve put her in the carrier! |
| I mentioned she was getting more clingy, right? :) |
| It got pretty cold during that week. |
After all the rain storms we had a giant hail storm as well. It was the biggest hail I'd seen ever!
| It's rough waking up from naps sometimes. |
| We planted some flowers out front - they're still alive as of now! |
| Listening to Steve talk into the cup. |
| Couponing |
| "Folding" the laundry (that I'd already folded, I might add!) |
| Lots of video chatting and picture taking going on. |
| I mean, what else are you supposed to do when your dad is trying to take a Sunday nap? |
I can't believe she is 9 months old already. I miss her!!! And you guys of course. =) She is so cute. Such great pictures as usual, but my favorites were the high chair pictures, I think.
ReplyDeleteI love this log of her favorites and recent developments. Makes her personality come alive for those of us who are too far away! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to hug and squeeze her.
ReplyDelete