-She had 4 teeth come through (two top middle and two bottom middle)! With at least two more coming that we can see.
-Loves grabbing her ears. I thought she had an ear infection, but the doctor checked and everything looked good. She said it may be a comfort thing for Penny!
-Can snort reaaaaally well and now knows the word "snort" and can do it on command.
-She's very afraid of fans and gets really wary when in the same room with one, even if it's off!
-I caved and got her her first toy that makes noise. All sorts of noise. She loves it.
-"Dada" by Jimmy Fallon is her favorite book. Steve reads it to her before bed each night and she gets soooo excited when she sees him grab it!
-She holds her pointer finger out and wants you to either kiss it or touch it with your pointer finger. It's a really funny game apparently.
-LOVES dancing! To literally anything that has a rhythm. Steve was grinding some salt over his food one evening and Penny started dancing to the salt grinder! It's not uncommon for me to look back while in the car and see Penny dancing to the radio. I love it!
Penny's favorite thing to do when getting in her carseat is bite down on one of the shoulder straps so that I can't pull it tight. When I try to pry it out of her mouth, she keeps it clamped down and just giggles like crazy! It's pretty funny and she does it almost every time we get into the carseat!
I had some bruises on my leg from who knows what and Penny was really weirded out by them. She kept trying to pick them up and when that didn't work she'd put her mouth over them and try to eat the bruises!
| "No Mama, I have no idea where your popsicle went..." |
| She loves her books and we put them back on the shelf and pull them all out again multiple times a day. |
Father's Day pics:
| She still loves baths! |
| I was washing off her feet and she decided she'd like to just plop on into a sink full of water! She played there for quite a while. |
4th of July fun at the park. It was SO hot!
No comments:
Post a Comment