We had a blast playing tourist and thoroughly wore the girls out (3 hour naps?!)! San Antonio was way more ghetto than I expected, but I loved this trip!
We went to the San Antonio Aquarium, which was super small, but you could touch pretty much all the animals they had, so still fun! Penny touched a stingray which was used to being fed (you can buy food to give them, but we didn't), so it kinda jumped out of the water mouth first at her! Yikes! Afton stuck her hand into a big tank of Coy fish and they were sucking on her fingers - it was so gross! She was completely unphased by the experience though, as was Penny with the stingray.
| Afton |
We also got to go to the Alamo, which Steve and I agreed we need to learn more about.
| The side of the Alamo were the battle actually took place. |
| Penny fell asleep in her stroller! First time ever! |
And we checked out the Riverwalk. Gin and Cam had to leave Saturday, but we stayed til Sunday. After they had left on Saturday Steve and I went exploring the Riverwalk area again (we had done it a bit with the Warrens) and found a way cooler area of the walk and even took a boat tour. I loved it!
| The Riverwalk Mall behind us - it was huge! |
I loved seeing these two girls together!
| The wind was crazy! Gin and I spent about 20 minutes chasing a loose water bottle through the parking lot! |
It was a really fun trip and I want to do it all over again!
How fun!!! And such cute pictures of the two girls together. Memories!!
ReplyDelete