She officially grew out of her newborn clothes and diapers at five weeks. I got WAY more sad about it than I thought I would - she's already getting so big!
At her doctor appointment she got her first round of vaccines. She was definitely mad about getting the shots and screamed and cried, but she calmed down pretty quickly after I picked her up and handled things pretty well after that. She just slept a lot. Poor girl. She also had to get an oral vaccine for rotavirus and the nurse warned us that some babies gag on it and hate it. Penny just decided to spit it out. That surprised the nurse! Haha!
Two month stats:
10 lbs 2 oz (25th percentile - up from the 10th percentile!)
22.25 inches (50th percentile)
15 inch head (50th percentile)
| Two Months! |
| This is how she felt about an early morning doctors appointment! |
| Napping after the doctor |
| Smiles! |
| Penny LOVES to watch football...it's a problem. |
| She learned how to sit in her bumbo chair! |
| Seconds before Penny scared herself to death with her own fart! Her arms flew out and she did her angry cry and everything. It was SO funny (and kinda sad)! Haha! |
| She's discovered mirrors. |
| Just a little milk drunk... |
| Her Halloween/game day outfit! |
| I just can't get enough of those cheeks!!! |
| Nightly prayers |
| Our first Sunday going to all of church - we survived! Six weeks old here. |
| Love this little chunk! |
Haha! I'm not sure Steven would agree with the football comment. He's probably thrilled. =)
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah for pianos!!!! I didn't know you played!