She's already three months! Ah! I feel like the saying is so true: the days seem long, but the time is going by so quickly! This month her bed time routine changed. Since she was born, Steve would swaddle her at bedtime and then bounce her on our exercise ball til she fell asleep. One night she just decided she was done with that and now we just walk and bounce her til she's asleep. It made me so sad to see that routine end - it was so sweet!
Penny also got her first cold at 11 weeks. I got sick first, then Steve so it was inevitable that she'd get it as well. Thankfully it wasn't too bad (just a little runny nose and cough) and she was back to normal in a few days. **side note: I feel like my immune system hasn't worked since I got pregnant - I get sick all the time now!
We also had our first holiday with just the three of us during Thanksgiving. I just wasn't feeling confident enough to travel with Penny and I was still recovering, so we decided to stay in Lubbock this year. Penny was very interested in Steve's prep of the turkey (I told Steve we could get one even though there were only two of us that would eat it if he was the one that cleaned and prepped it!). Unfortunately this is the day I started getting sick and Steve felt sick the next day, so we didn't get to eat as much of the leftovers as we would have liked!
Oh my heavens!! So many great pictures. She is such a cutie!!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun to read this - and see all the photos. Thanks for helping us to know her a little better! You all look great. Love you.
ReplyDelete