| Our cute lil tree |
Jonah picked us up at the airport and we drove back in the first real snowstorm of the season. It was fun to see all the snow! We had a fondue dinner at Clay and Katy's beautiful new house and got to meet Peyton! I could only get my camera to work about half the time this first week, so the pics are a bit lacking... (and some may have been stolen)
We stayed at the Detro's and it was so so fun just hanging out with everyone!
| I was dying laughing watching Andrew try to hit the ping pong ball! It was so cute! |
| Lyndsay and Steve made a pretty fantastic team in Mario! |
We went to the aquarium one day which was fun and a little sad since we were supposed to have our wedding dinner there, but it didn't open on schedule. It was still great though to see the new aquarium and how huge it is now compared to what it looked like on our first date!
Cohen didn't want to walk across the rope bridge so Steve decided to carry him.
![]() |
| Love this pic Lyndsay took! |
| The kids laying down to see how many of them it took to match the length of the snake there! |
We did a soda taste test one day with colas and then with light sodas. We got a TON of different sodas and it was super hard. I poured it all, so I kind of cheated with the whole taste test, but it was still pretty fun! Steve lost, getting a total of one out of about 14 sodas correct! Haha!
We loved getting to spend time with family!




Yeah!!! A post. We loved having you guys here. In fact, you really need to come back. Steven and I have some unfinished Mario business and besides we miss you!!! I was not around for the ping pong event. I'm sad I missed that. haha!
ReplyDelete