At the beginning of August we headed to Boulder to spend a long weekend with family for Grammy's memorial. All of the Peper families were able to make it (along with a lot of extended family) which was so great! I thought about not going since I was 35 weeks pregnant, but I'm so glad I did. Not only did I get to see everyone, but it really helped me get to know all of Steve's extended family a lot better too!
 |
| Thumb wars! |
We had a dinner with the Wainwright side of the family once everyone arrived.
On Sunday we had Grammy's memorial at a park. There were a lot of people there - she is very loved! We had a meal and then people shared thoughts and memories of Grammy followed by some singing.
 |
| Cousins! |
On Monday we went to a fun park and played mini golf, rode go carts and played in the batting cages.
 |
| Steve giving Madison some advice. |
 |
| Cute lil Andrew giving it a try! |
Of course there was also some quality time spent at the pool!
 |
| Steve threw Lucy a little higher than I was expecting! |
 |
Kate zonked out after swimming!
|
I loved this little exchange between Steve and Cohen!
I hadn't seen a lot of these pictures before. I LOVED the one of Andrew in the batting cage. He looks so small. I'm SO glad you decided to go to Colorado. And I'm so glad you didn't have the baby while you were there. =)
ReplyDelete